Monday, September 5, 2011

Grape Soda


This is a Grape Soda Lupine that I found last spring in the deserts of Imperial county. I went camping and alongside the road were clumps of these lupine. I stopped alongside the road, which is a common occurrence, and took a few pictures. It was an extremely windy day and so most of the pictures that I took that day looked like a was a sloppy drunkard because the flowers were haphazardly out of frame. The wind was blowing so very hard that most of the flowers looked to be at a 45 degree angle. This was the best one and I even had to straighten it out a little. In Lightroom, I deepened the black fill, saturated the purple/magenta a little more and straightened it about 10 degrees or so.

For more pictures visit my Etsy site, Pepper Tree Prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment